This is my movie of the month. I know I don’t do a movie of the month, but Hard Ticket to Hawaii is, anyway. Made by Andy Sidaris as part of a 12 movie project, it is brilliant from the first lines of dialog to the last bit of action. Hopefully, the other 11 movies are anywhere as close to as good as this one, and I can buy them in one big collection. It is one of those “the less I say about it the better it is” type films. I don’t want to give anything away, and while you can find some great clips on youtube, you should really just consider watching the movie itself, because Andy Sidaris knew what he was doing. I want this movie in my collection.
The least you need to know:
- Frisbees can be dangerous.
- Ladies just get naked, that’s fine.
- If you have a rocket launcher, you may as well use it.
- Watch out for [contaminated] snakes!
- You can watch it on youtube!